Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week Two

The MTC is pretty great, now that I don't eat any iffy food. In fact, I'm losing weight here! It's partially because I run for an hour everyday at gym. Yes, that's right, RUN. And yes, I enjoy it. My companion is wunderbar! He's from chicago, and is a cool guy. You'd like him. Heck, you'd like all the elders and sisters in our district.

Ah yes, the typical day. We have 3 hours for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, 1 hour of gym and then 11 1/2 hours of studying and classes. Yes, it's crazy. But heck, it's not all that bad when you have no distractions.

My P-Day is Tuesday so that's when I can write letters/emails. Yes you can send anything you want to me or write me as much as you want. I wish I could write more often, but hey, it's better than nothing. In other news, I put things in my wrap this week that will make you and my family faint. Are you ready?

>>

<<

SPINACH AND SPROUTS (among other things of course)

So yeah, my good food nomming and body toning thing has been working great! I sprint up the 5 floors to our class room multiple times a day, and of course run for an hour (which is getting easier and easier). I'm excited to see how much weight I've lost by the time i just leave the MTC!

Ditto on this weather being awesome thing, every day I'm wishing I could go on a walk with you, but alas, I have my "companion. In Korea, guys hold hands all the time just because. Missionaries with a Korean companion sometimes hold hands while they are going tracting. Crazy, eh? Also, clothes are super cheap there. You can get a real silk tie for a buck or a whole suit for 20 dollars, and so forth. Freaking Awesome.

--Elder Erik Heathcote

No comments:

Post a Comment