Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Adventure Begins

One more day until I'm off. One more day until the so-called 'best two years' of my life begin. Personally, the question of whether or not that particular description of it is the case has yet to be determined. This last month of sitting around waiting for that day to get here has had it ups and downs, most of them ending with me wishing it would just hurry up and start already. I want to get to the good stuff, get this language learned, and get out there. The three months I'll be stuck in the MTC will get dreary enough towards the end as it is, or so I've heard. Whatever happens, It'll be an adventure full of learning, Asian food, and general awesomeness.

But enough about all that. You're here for letters, you're here for e-mails, you're here to keep up to date on the latest breaking news from the life of a missionary, and darn tootin' are you going to get it. As much as I wish I could, I'd love to just update this blog myself. But alas, I'll have limited time near a computer to even just check and send a few emails out. With that, I leave administration of this in the hands of my lovely fiancée Marissa. She'll be posting any letters and emails I send to her on this site, as well as any that I send to the rest of you (if you so desire). Heck, maybe she'll even post a thing or two about how she's dealing with all of this (hint hint). But yes, if you have anything you'd like her to post just email it to her at serenadesirene@hotmail.com

With that I bid you all adieu for now, and hope to see you when I return. Happy reading!

Erik



No comments:

Post a Comment